Airy Double Chocolate Brownies – Keto Low Carb Recipe
Sometimes you want a dark, fudgy brownie and sometimes you want something lighter. These Airy Double Chocolate Brownies are on the lighter side, more like a cross between a brownie and cake but still with a delightful double dose of chocolate from the cacao and the dark chocolate.
This batch makes a standard 8×8 pan and brownies that are large and very filling! You may wish to cut them in half if you've eaten the rest of our delicious summer meal series of Charcuterie, Chilled Cucumber Feta Soup, Kale Walnut Salad, Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Chimichurri and a Smoky Jalapeno Cucumber Margarita!
Airy Double Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the microwave on low power or low heat on the cooktop, melt together chocolate, butter and coconut oil.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat 4 eggs.
- Add salt, baking powder, vanilla extract, cacao and almond flour to the eggs, mix until there are no lumps.
- Add chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Spray or coat an 8x8 baking pan lightly with oil.
- Add brownie mixture to pan, shake to even out and top with coarse sea salt if desired.
- Bake 20 minutes or until brownies start to pull away from the edge of the pan and a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 9 even squares. Add more coarse sea salt if desired.
Did you make this recipe?
Be sure to tag @healnourishgrow on Instagram to be featured in our stories or our newsletter! We love it when you make our recipes and share with your friends.