Chimichurri sauce is absolutely essential with flank steak in my book! Whether you’re eating it right out of the bowl, on a piece of meat or as dressing on a big steak salad, this chimichurri topping is perfect.
Enjoy it on our Keto Carne Asada/Marinated Flank Steak! It has a flavor is similar to a classic Carne Asada marinade but with a lot less carbs. Keto chimichurri sauce is also delicious with salmon, white fish, chicken, shrimp or pork tenderloin!
Disclaimer: Links below may contain affiliate links, which means we may get paid a commission at no additional cost to you if you purchase through this page. Read our full disclosure here.
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- ½ cup parsley leaves chopped
- ½ cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper or to taste, freshly cracked
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ½ large jalapeno chopped, to taste
- Prepare all of the ingredients finely chopped.
- Add all of the ingredients except jalapeno in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add chopped jalapeno to taste.
- Allow flavors to marry together for at least an hour.
- Classicly served over flank steak.